At Restaurant Solutions you will find expert advice regarding all and every aspect pertaining NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
More than 30 years of combined experience gives us unparalleled level of expertise.We can help you with:
- Expert set up of your new establishment, whether you’re buying an existing one or building it from scratch.
- Execute mock inspections to keep you in compliance and minimize the fines with the Department of Health and mental Hygiene!
- Court representation once you’re in trouble
- Expert assistance should you be subjected to a shutdown. We know such closure is a very drastic measure, but we’re able to minimize the time and fines associated with the reopening process.
- Ongoing health code compliance when you sign up with our company for routine inspections (based on annual basis which includes court representation, etc).
Many of our clients don’t know the fees and penalties that they could face by operating without having the correct paperwork in order. The Department of Health is only 1 of many different agencies that can give you many violations. We pride ourselves with the amount of knowledge that we have and bring to our clients. We have saved our clients thousands of dollars from summonses. People usually think that by operating without the necessary paperwork it will of set the amount that they receive in fines or they don’t know that they are operating without the correct documents .
We have helped several clients from opening 1 establishment to opening several at a time. We have dealt with Restaurants & Bars to Deli & groceries and so much more. We get all of their paperwork necessary for them to operate smoothly and reduce the amount of violations they get from the Department of Health and all other government agencies . We can help you get your EIN (Employer Identification Number) to getting your full Liquor License and much more. Please feel free to contact us with any question that you may have with no obligation. Click this link to see some information for business owners and operators from the Department of Buildings and Mental Hygiene.
Call us to set up a FREE consultation at your establishment to discuss your options.